📕Keeps your kids away from Smartphones
📕The best way to teach your children moral values
📕Upgrade their reading and communication skills in English
📕Let them read these 10 moral-based storybooks
📕It's better than punishment.
Some parents experience difficulties in educating kids between six to twelve years old. Their kids use smartphones and play video games all day. Do not punish them, just buy this storybook set "Growth Diary of Good Kids". Let your kids read these 10 moral-based storybooks and watch them grow with good habits and more confidence.
This series of books (10 books per series) targets 6-12yrs old children who are in the critical period when both their bodies and brains are growing fast.
“Growth Diary of Good Kids”
1. Good Habits with All My Life
2. Share Your Gratitude
3. I Am Really Self-Controlled
4. I Am Really Great
5. Being Honest
6. Brave to Face Difficulties
7. Learning Is Not Scary
8. To be Lenient
9. To Be Independent
10. Parents Are Not Your Servants
1. Provide children with different kinds of interesting educational and moral-based stories;
2. Help children to cultivate good habits with a righteous personality;
3. Start reading more and more and boost their reading and communication skills in English.
4. Children show a keen interest in reading and learning and stay away from smartphones and video games.